.jpg)


.jpg)
This is an old post, but I liked the pictures so much I decided to show them. During October, Scott Jr. wanted to go to the pumpkin patch to pick out a pumpkin. We didn't have any real pumpkin patches nearby, so I took them to the fruit & vegetable market to pick one out. They each got to pick a small one out, but Scott Jr. wanted a large one for a jack-o-lantern. He & Daddy carved it, and he was so excited that he slept with the pumpkin that night - no joke! Don't worry - it wasn't lit! He also sat outside on the porch the first night with the lit jack-o-lantern for at least an hour contemplating deep thoughts, I suppose. (See the picture above).
1 comment:
All 4 pictures of your kids on the side of the blog are so cute! Great updates. Your family seems like so much fun!
Post a Comment