But this is really funny. Today I am in the laundry room folding clothes, etc. while CJ (2) is asleep on the couch, and Tommy (1) is "helping" me do the laundry. Scott Jr. & Rachel are somewhat quietly and happily playing upstairs. I hear them call out for me and this is what I see. Remember - it is JULY and I had absolutely NO part in this.
In case you can't tell, the ornaments are up, a star is up top, and the train is chugging along around its track at the base of the tree. They had gone into the attic and gotten all of this out of storage. I still can't figure out how they got the top of the tree on without hurting themselves. One things is for sure - my kids are definitely creative.
It doesn't stop there. After a good laugh, I go back downstairs and a little later hear Scott Jr. reading the real Christmas story to Rachel. He hollers downstairs, "Mom, Rachel isn't letting me tell her the real Christmas story. She keeps saying Christmas is about the presents, and I keep telling her she's wrong." It was very sweet; who says you can't celebrate Christmas in July?
1 comment:
Cute! And pretty amazing that they did that all themselves!
Post a Comment